ReverS- Index du Forum
ReverS-
Bienvenue sur le forum de la ReverS

ReverS- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Free Full Version Of Oregon Trail ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ReverS- Index du Forum -> ☆ Zone De Guerre ☆ -> ☆ ODC ☆
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harradv

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Full Version Of Oregon Trail Répondre en citant

Free Full Version Of Oregon Trail > urlin.us/2bvai

I,,,,hope,,,,eventually,,,,a,,,,keyboard,,,,will,,,,suffice,,,,eventually!,,,,I,,,,want,,,,to,,,,play,,,,this,,,,game,,,,badly!,,,,Reviewer:,,,,Axelle,,,,Darkleigh,,,,-,,,,favoritefavoritefavorite,,,,-,,,,January,,,,7,,,,,2015,,,,Subject:,,,,Game,,,,Doesn't,,,,Run,,,,Hello!,,,,At,,,,first,,,,,I,,,,was,,,,really,,,,excited,,,,to,,,,play,,,,this,,,,gameReviewer:,,pdozero,,-,,-,,January,,7,,,2015,,Subject:,,download,,How,,do,,you,,download,,the,,game?,,Reviewer:,,Shaharazaad,,-,,favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,,-,,January,,7,,,2015,,Subject:,,Go,,Full,,Screen,,All,,of,,the,,mouse,,issues,,can,,be,,resolved,,by,,going,,full,,screenTo,,,,get,,,,your,,,,mouse,,,,to,,,,work,,,,properly,,,,(to,,,,work,,,,at,,,,all,,,,,or,,,,line,,,,up,,,,,etc.),,,,use,,,,the,,,,full,,,,screen,,,,button,,,,and,,,,you'll,,,,be,,,,just,,,,fine↑,,,,↓,,,,fetskogamer,,,,2013-12-17,,,,1,,,,point,,,,DOS,,,,version,,,,dang,,,,,wont,,,,work,,,,It,,is,,grayed,,outEST,,,,January,,,,8,,,,,2015The,,,,1990,,,,version,,,,of,,,,The,,,,Oregon,,,,Trail,,,,was,,,,created,,,,by,,,,MECCHercules,,,,graphics),,,,Which,,,,Sound,,,,card,,,,do,,,,I,,,,choose?,,,,Sound,,,,Blaster,,,,or,,,,AdlibPort:,,,,220,,,,IRQ:,,,,7,,,,DMA:,,,,1,,,,Random,,,,selection,,,,of,,,,Online,,,,DOS,,,,Games,,,,Galaxian,,,,CyClones,,,,Beneath,,,,Apple,,,,Manor,,,,Calc-Man,,,,"Sim,,,City":,,,The,,,game,,,that,,,spawned,,,a,,,million,,,urban-planning,,,majors,,,--,,,or,,,at,,,least,,,armchair,,,urban,,,plannersBut,,,there,,,is,,,NO,,,way,,,,for,,,some,,,at,,,least,,,,to,,,even,,,put,,,it,,,into,,,fullscreen,,,in,,,the,,,first,,,placeWhich,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,as,,,a,,,kidHunting,,,An,,,important,,,aspect,,,of,,,the,,,game,,,was,,,the,,,ability,,,to,,,huntThe,,cons,,is,,that,,it,,will,,freeze,,up,,mid,,game,,and,,I'll,,have,,to,,refresh,,the,,page,,and,,end,,up,,starting,,all,,overthough,,,,I,,,,did,,,,keep,,,,some,,,,sets,,,,of,,,,clothes,,,,and,,,,a,,,,little,,,,food,,,,for,,,,role,,,,play↑,,,,↓,,,,Retro1^,,,,2015-10-19,,,,1,,,,point,,,,For,,,,64bit,,,,use,,,,DOSBOXI,,,,even,,,,went,,,,so,,,,far,,,,as,,,,to,,,,buy,,,,a,,,,copy,,,,at,,,,Goodwill,,,,but,,,,software,,,,is,,,,not,,,,compatible,,,,with,,,,the,,,,OSThe,,,,0's,,,,flash,,,,but,,,,my,,,,cost,,,,doesnt,,,,changeThis,,,will,,,cause,,,the,,,mouse,,,to,,,move,,,properly,,,during,,,the,,,game,,,,although,,,it,,,will,,,not,,,let,,,you,,,move,,,the,,,mouse,,,outside,,,the,,,game.For,,,,those,,,,without,,,,numpad,,,,,sorryReviewer:,,Silfrenbirce,,-,,-,,January,,9,,,2015,,Subject:,,Continued,,problems,,Since,,more,,than,,one,,person,,has,,pointed,,it,,out,,and,,STILL,,have,,gotten,,replies,,that,,ignore,,what,,they've,,said:,,Putting,,this,,in,,full,,screen,,doesn't,,work,,for,,everyone,,,for,,some,,reasonNo,,,problems,,,once,,,I,,,figured,,,every,,,thing,,,out↑,,,↓,,,tim,,,2013-02-05,,,0,,,point,,,DOS,,,version,,,i,,,cant,,,setup,,,5017,,1,,Share,,This,,Story!Let,,friends,,in,,your,,social,,network,,know,,what,,you,,are,,reading,,aboutFacebookEmailTwitterGoogle+LinkedInPinterestPlay,,'Oregon,,Trail,',,more,,online,,-,,FOR,,FREEYou,,can,,now,,play,,2,400,,vintage,,computer,,games,,through,,your,,web,,browserI,,was,,enjoying,,this,,game,,and,,now,,it,,doesn't,,work(This,,,,didn't,,,,work,,,,the,,,,first,,,,time,,,,it,,,,happened,,,,,but,,,,I,,,,think,,,,number,,,,lock,,,,was,,,,off.),,,,Great,,,,game,,,,,exactly,,,,like,,,,it,,,,was,,,,in,,,,the,,,,computer,,,,labs,,,,at,,,,school!,,,,I,,,,have,,,,shamelessly,,,,wasted,,,,the,,,,better,,,,part,,,,of,,,,a,,,,day,,,,off!,,,,Very Happy,,,,Reviewer:,,,,Analyst001,,,,-,,,,favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,,,,-,,,,January,,,,9,,,,,2015,,,,Subject:,,,,Awesome!,,,,This,,,,was,,,,my,,,,first,,,,time,,,,ever,,,,playing,,,,this,,,,game,,,,,and,,,,it,,,,was,,,,great,,,,but,,,,challenging,,,,at,,,,the,,,,same,,,,timeused,,to,,love,,it,,as,,a,,childGreat,,journalism,,has,,great,,value,,,and,,it,,costs,,money,,to,,make,,it.2/25/16,,,XBOX,,,One,,,users,,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,best,,,experience,,,consider,,,a,,,USB,,,Keyboard,,,a,,,cheap,,,one,,,from,,,a,,,supermarket,,,should,,,workOlder,,notices,,are,,on,,the,,front,,page,,Best,,results,,with,,Chrome,,or,,Chromium,,browser,,,Firefox,,gives,,next,,best,,resultsI,,also,,thought,,the,,game,,was,,frozen,,,but,,I,,had,,somehow,,clicked,,off,,the,,screen,,-,,somewhere,,else,,on,,the,,pageSearch,,,,the,,,,history,,,,of,,,,over,,,,484,,,,billion,,,,pages,,,,on,,,,the,,,,InternetAt,,,the,,,top,,,of,,,advanced,,,settings,,,is,,,Privacy f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ReverS- Index du Forum -> ☆ Zone De Guerre ☆ -> ☆ ODC ☆ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz